Changing Again

Ollo! Merry Christmas! JESUS IS BORN! ...even though some scholars say He was probably born in the spring sometime. BOO, PARTY POOPER SCHOLARS!!! Fun loving and chill scholars, your'e good. We're celebrating. (Sorry party pooper scholars. Merry Christmas- ba dum bum tss)

My philosophy is, if the exact birthday of the Hero of the World got lost, what's wrong with still celebrating? What's worse, picking a most likely wrong day and still honoring the Christ, or abstaining altogether?
Am I the only one who, upon hearing the word Scholar, thinks of a pale, dusty, and bespectacled guy with his nose glued to dusty books (no, I did not mess up my noun numbers, I meant numerous books glued to one nose:), a candle flickering in the foreground? Just me? Okay.


Anyways, things are constantly changing in my life. (Constantly changing: does that mean that if things stayed the same for a change, it wouldn't be staying the same? Smart people: work it out for the rest of the world.)

One thing, a few days ago, I went to the optometrist (eye doctor). Fun fact: did you know that the weird binocular/fly mask hybrid thing is called a Phoropter? Another fun fact: nobody really considers lying on the waiting area carpet to read the Deadly History Book (120 pages assigned over break) very professional or even good behavior. Whoops. Anyways, the end results: dilated eyes and SURPRISE I am getting glasses. Now I can wear my Batman shirt with my Clark Kent glasses, except they don't exactly look like his glasses... Man.

They're just for driving, though. Oh, whoops again, SPOILERS I'M DRIVING. I got up to 15 MPH one time! In the church parking lot! Yeah, beat that. Woo!

Glasses and driving are pretty major. What else? Ah, yes. 

Don't expect to see me wearing it that much, cause it keeps on insisting I haven't defeated it yet, but I finally conquered eyeliner. At least, I don't scare myself when I look in the mirror with it on.

I am also starting another blog, as a creative outlet. As of yet, I haven't posted anything, but the first post will probably explain its weird name, Anti Deaducation. Know what it means? Neither do I. Well, sort of, but that's another post. (Ba dum bum tss) 

WHAT IS WITH THE RIMSHOTS?!?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Almost Thea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust Issues

School (and a Kira eulogy)