Prayer

I don't remember writing this, but I know You were watching over my shoulder, Love. 

...


speak to me, Lord, 
and give me ears.

feed me, 
and grant me guts.
heal me.




be my lungs
my air

my water
my thirst,



my humility.


show me what it is to love well.



i hope this isn't just a sentiment, but really, You're the one who transforms 
nothing 
into 
everything.


i'm not trying to be mad at You, but You're perfect, and i'm not,
and
i'm feeling it.

maybe this is just me being emotional again 
but i want to 
come home and be
not trying to be 
mad at you 
while i see you.

don't let me be uptight, PLEASE.
teach me Your perspective: help me see
in hearts, not hours
in minds, not minutes,
souls, not seconds.

cut to the quickest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust Issues

School (and a Kira eulogy)