Unknown Title, but there are songs

Hello reader. You may be the future me, one of my current friends, new ones, or someone who doesn't know me. Regardless, hello. 

The Oh Hellos - Hello my old heart

It's been almost a year. And you learn things in a year. I haven't really stopped to evaluate for a while, so here it is, let me at least partially empty my mind's and heart's messy, glittery, dirty mess out onto a floor, a floor you now have access to. Feel free to skirt the edges of the pile, or wade through and see what we find.

Roo Panes- Open Road 

Just took a physics test. Got an 87. Don't know the significance.
Last night, I learned the importance of ten minutes of sitting with my eyes closed and checking in with my body. Toes, how's it going? Ankles, we good? All the way to eyebrows, on fleek yet (I know this is dated, and the answer is a resounding no...)
Before then, I listened to music with one of my best friends, and solved a riddle.
I'm confused and tired. Only going to say it once.
I'm gloriously okay. Will repeat whenever useful, and even when it's not. 
Going to a twenty one pilots concert next Saturday.

Youth- Daughter

Have calc in an hour.
An overnight interview at Virginia Tech tomorrow/Saturday. Not prepared. Yet.

Realized TV/screens/stuff is unnecessary, gets in the way. Marvelous to have more time, but I'm still watching Stranger Things, thank you. 

Ophelia - the Lumineers

Chill with all the instagram, Anthea.
Realized a lot of stress can be self-imposed. 
Like Alt - j.
Like people. 
Like a lot of things, some of them being: warm evenings, sleepy dogs, family, honesty, drawing at night, converse knock-offs, tea (in theory, as I haven't had it in a while), clarity after confusion, lucid dreaming, becoming well after being sick, people who smile at you in a gesture of "hello fellow human", beaches, spring, God (this is not obligatory because I am Christian, this is really someone I love spending time with. Spend more, it's actually investing), walking in sunlight and sunlit trees, good books, stupid good books, books that take themselves too seriously, parkour, flowers, sunsets, sunrises, the moon and stars and wild weird wonderful heavens, big sweaters, warm grin-inspiring rain, perfume, good logic, better hugs, trust and trustworthiness, but only when paired.

Vance Joy - Mess is Mine

I need help sometimes. Sometimes people need my help. Help is good.

Willow Tree March

Sometimes TV kills my dreams. I'm not condemning tv, seriously, there are good shows I quite enjoy, but when it's not the first, almost required, means of entertainment (same with gaming, phones, etc,) there's so much room in my mind and my time and my schedule and my life to imagine again.
Does anyone else revert back to someone less mature than your current self when you see someone from way back? Yeah, thought so.
God, I need wisdom. 
I also want spunk. 
The two are not mutually exclusive. 
I'm starting to realize the danger of universal tolerance. 

Ooh, this is a good one: Roo Panes - know me well

I must go, calc homework calls.

But take me up on my dreams, whether you are future me, future you, present you, past (time travel, lemme know) you. Stay beautiful. 

The Oh Hellos- Like the Dawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust Issues

School (and a Kira eulogy)